As you are aware last night, Riviera had to return to Piraeus for a medical emergency.
Unfortunately there were no other options available to us at the time.
Riviera departed from Piraeus at midnight, with 6 hours delayed from our original schedule and expected rough sea conditions while sailing toward Rhodes; we will not be able to make up the time to allow you some time in Rhodes. Therefore the Oceania head office has decided to cancel our call to Rhodes and proceed directly to lraklion, where we will be arriving as per schedule on October 26th.
If you are holding Oceania tickets for any tours in Rhodes, they will be automatically refunded based on your method of payment and there is no need for you to do anything further.
If you had made private arrangements in the port of Rhodes, our concierges will be happy to help you contacting your private tour operators.
The safety of our guests is always our primary concern.
We apologize for any personal disappointments and we thank you for your understanding.